Thursday 3 January 2013

2013 and Rush

I think 2013 might just turn out to be a very good year. It all began in 2004 when I discovered a European Rush fan forum called The National Midday Sun (or TNMS in short) while looking for information about Rush R30 tour. I had no idea that I would get to meet some of the members in person, since most of the members came from the UK. But in 2004 I already met some of the members when I went to Stockholm to see Rush at the "Penultimate R30 Show at the Globe". And in 2007 a few of the UK based members came to Helsinki and attended the pre-gig meet (that I had arranged).

In 2013 I will be making a return visit to the UK. Once again thanks to Rush. And it was so nice of the band to pick my birthday as the date for the London gig. So if you're going to the O2 in London to see Rush, perhaps I'll see you there. Say hi if you happen to see me.

/H

No comments:

Post a Comment