Tuesday 9 October 2012

Busy

A lot going on right now. But I'm not complaining. I actually (kind of) enjoy it when I have a lot to do, for some reason I get more things done when I'm really busy. Which is really weird...

Tomorrow my parents are coming over to visit us for a few days. It's been a while, so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Today my father sent me an e-mail from, it was a link to an exhibition in the Museum of Cultures in Helsinki. The exhibition is called Fetched from afar and features one of my ancestors. (Unfortunately, these pages are available only in Finnish). He travelled the world and donated objects from his journeys to museums. I really enjoyed this exhibition and reading about him. Then again, I'm interested in genealogy and history, so it's really not that surprising.

/H

No comments:

Post a Comment