Wednesday 14 November 2012

Band pics and roleplaying

Well, it's been a while since my last post. Work has been pretty crazy lately, which leaves very little time for blogging. At least when I spend a lot of my spare time making new characters for a vampire tabletop role-playing game. And play in a band. And try to have a life somewhere in the middle of all this. However, I'm not so fed up with things anymore. But the vampire characters turned out really great.

Vaguely related to these vampire characters, the two lists of roles for next years anniversary Larp have been published. And the type of character I've been considering for quite some time was on the lists. I did mention my thoughts quite some time ago to one of the game masters, and to another one just a few weeks back. So they knew I was interested in playing this type of character.

On the band front, the mastering for Hilastherions second album is done. Next up: taking new band pictures, we're currently trying to find a time that's ok for everyone in the band. And we need new pictures, two of the members have been replaced since the first album (I'm one of the new members). This, of course, brings us to the eternal and very important question: What to wear...?

/H

No comments:

Post a Comment