Friday 2 November 2012

TV Series/Movie Marathon?

I'm home alone this weekend, and I'm thinking I should do a TV Series or Movie Marathon. I have a few ideas, but I can't decide what to pick. My suggestions are:

Marvel movies. I can't do them all, that would take all weekend and more, but I could do a selection of the Marvel movies I have, e.g. Spiderman (1-3), all the X-Men movies (1-3 + Wolverine + First Class) or something else.

Star Wars. I don't have the Clone Wars animated series, but I could watch all the Star Wars movies, from the beginning to the end (so far). I'd like to take a moment to state that although I prefer the original trilogy, I think episodes 1-3 are better than many people say.

Lord of the Rings. The LotR trilogy is always a good choice. And an even better choice when S isn't at home, since she doesn't particularly like it.

Sons of Anarchy. I have seasons 1-3 on dvd, but I haven't watched them from the beginning for quite some time. It could be nice to watch them from the beginning again.

Suggestions?

/H

No comments:

Post a Comment