Monday 4 June 2012

Marathon

Although Rush is my favourite band of all times, I don't always listen to Rush. My listening seems to go in cycles. Sometimes I listen very little, sometimes very much. With the upcoming album release approaching, I tend to listen more. Last time they released an album I decided to do a Rush marathon a few times before the album was released. So I listened to all the albums (including their first single) in chronological order. Now I'm happy to say that I can do the same thing again, adding S&A + their latest single to the playlist.

So, today I'm doing the First single, Rush, CoS, FbN and 2112, on Tuesday it's AFtK, Hemispheres, PeW and MP, on Wednesday Signals, GuP, PoW and HYF. Thursday means Presto, RtB, Cp and TfE, and on Friday I'll do VT, S&A and the Caravan/BU2B single. Then, this coming weekend I can do them all without interruption. But no Live albums, and certainly no Feedback.

/H

No comments:

Post a Comment