Tuesday 5 June 2012

On second thought...

Change of plans...I've skipped my planned playlist for this week, in favour of something brand new instead. And what a stunner the new album is! So far I'm loving it, and I've noticed that I even enjoy Caravan and BU2B more than I've done when listening the single versions. Someone said that the album versions are remastered, it wouldn't surprise me if they are.

Anyway, I haven't been this excited about an album since the first time I heard Exit...Stage Left (My first contact with Rush, and a live album that will always have a special place in my heart.). Sure, it isn't old Rush, but it's new and revitalised Rush. They sound like they're having fun playing. In my book, that's a good thing.

I'm really looking forward to the tour next year!

/H

No comments:

Post a Comment