Monday 27 August 2012

Batman

Yesterday I went to see The Dark Knight Rises together with my two sons and my brother-in-law. It was a great movie. Not as good as The Dark Knight, but that one's hard to beat, Heath Ledger is so absolutely amazing as the Joker. Anyway, while watching it, I realised that I just have to try making a Bane mask. Yes, I know there are Bane masks out there to buy, but I bet it's a lot cheaper to make one yourself. Not that I think I'll ever be able to use it anywhere, but I want to try anyway.

There was one scene in the movie that I kind of anticipated before it happened. And it wasn't because anyone had told me anything about this movie, it was because I had read a copy of a Batman magazine when I was a kid. You see, reading comics can come in handy later in life. I don't want to spoil for anyone who might read this blog, and hasn't seen the movie yet, but it has to do with Ra's al Ghul.

And of course, we need some music to get through this day. Here's one I must have heard a thousand times, but it suddenly really clicked last week. This song is awesome, it's Action de GrĂ¢ce by The Hellacopters.



/H

No comments:

Post a Comment