Wednesday 29 August 2012

Languages

I thought I'd mention that although I write my blog posts in English, you're more than welcome to comment in Swedish and Finnish. Of course you can try commenting in other languages as well, but I reserve the right to remove all comments I cannot understand.

I'd love to learn more languages, I speak enough German to order food or to avoid being sold as a slave, but not much more than that. I understand some Spanish, but not enough to speak it myself. The way I see it, languages are the key to understanding people (d'uh!). But not just in the way that you can understand the actual words, I think you can understand a bit more about your mother tongue at the same time. And you might also earn some respect if you only know a little but try to speak the language anyway. I know that it's true, because it's happened to me a few times.

Right,that's about it, now we need some music. This is not the kind of music I normally listen to, but The Prodigy is the exception that confirms the rule. This is the song Breathe.



/H

No comments:

Post a Comment