Friday 10 August 2012

Vaasa Night of the Arts 2012

Last night I went to the "Night of the Arts" in my hometown Vaasa. It was absolutely brilliant! I got a few tips on genealogy, I saw a little demonstration of medieval fencing by Vaasan Miekkailijat. My very good friends, the wonderful Ulvens döttrar performed (together with two additional musicians, both of them also good friends of mine), a "fire dance group" Titinki tulitanssiryhmä performed some beautiful fire dance routines, and finally another good friend of mine (and guitarist in one of my current bands) performed with another of his bands (Divine) on a stage in the town square. Most of this in excellent company, a bunch of good friends from the Fenno-Swedish Role-playing association Eloria. By far the best Night of the Arts ever for me. And very inspiring too, I got a few ideas I really want to try. If any of these ideas should work out, I'll be sure to tell you more about it later.

/H

No comments:

Post a Comment