Thursday 23 August 2012

Time for a short update

It's been waaay too long since I posted here. Still enjoying Clockwork Angels. I still haven't been able to print my tickets for Rush' O2 Arena gig in London. I'm not really worried yet, but I'm wondering what the problem is. Well, as long as I can print the tickets before May 2013, I'm ok with that. We still have to find plane tickets and some place to stay, but I'm sure we will. After all, it's not the first time I'll be going to London, and this time I should be able to ask some advice from my TNMS mates.



Almost all the recordings for the upcoming Hilastherion album are done now. I think there are some spoken parts that still need to be recorded, but that should be it. We started practicing again after a summer break, and it went better than I expected. Of course I didn't nail all the parts, but at least I remembered most of them. And some parts I even remembered better than I thought I would. This is going to be a great album.

There's also a pretty big Larp coming up next summer. Dark Paths' End is Eloria's 10th anniversary Larp. Eloria is a Swedish-language Role-playing association, where I'm a member. I'm really looking forward to this Larp, it's not only for one evening or even for one day. It starts on a Thursday with preparations and prebrief, the actual Larp is on Friday and Saturday, and it ends on Sunday with a debrief and disassembling the camp and everything around it. Actually, preparations have already begun, and will go on all the way until the Larp takes place. There will be a lot of different workshops building up to this Larp.

/H

1 comment:

  1. Yes i agree the new album will be excellent.I just finished my parts so i guess its studio time for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete